Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
Specific Changes & Improvements
- Added a call to battle tone when matches are found
- Patching process improved when not logged in
- Aspect ratios narrower than 4:3 are handled gracefully
- /stats - definitely less broken most of the time, again... (You have to say, 'fixed,' before we do [stats are weird])
- Escape key only cancels chat when chatting in game
- Text no longer overlaps banner in Chat
- Mac: Fix for crash related to tooltips on command cards
- Mac: Fixed clamped resize
- Matchmaker loading screen no longer freezes after playing game types outside matchmaker
- Starting locations are randomized during matchmaking
- Removed stray ramp tiles
- Gateway info pane enabled for Fish
- The patch is focused on stability improvements and specific changes for game rooms.
Changes & Improvements
- Press TAB in the chat edit box to cycle back to the general channel
- Better sorting of friends list
- Opting out of Bonjour will no longer cause problems over Battle.net, but is still required for LAN play
- Logging in is possible on Battle.net accounts with non-Latin characters
- Interrupted downloads or installs will resume properly
- Proxied games are now routed properly through their Gateway region
- Added a repair marker for crashes caused by installs aborted at 84%
- Channel leave notification will no longer cause a crash
- DX9 bind crash fixed
- /m with an unrecognized legacy Profile name no longer adds the next typed word to the whisper's target
- Edges of screen are cut off slightly on 5:4 monitors
Specific Changes & Improvements
- A Battle.net account is required to access multiplayer gateways
- Save Legacy Profiles forever by pairing them to a modern Battle.net Account
- Create or link up to three Profiles per gateway
- Friend’s list now contains whisper and status for friends playing modern Blizzard games
- NumPad+0 stats ordered by player name
- Popular maps display based upon the most played maps in the last 24 hours
- Replays and saved games are cloud saved and accessible upon login
- Added to all multiplayer screens
- Click the Channel name in the Message Entry box to display the last channels
- Change message target with /1, /2, or /w (player)
Search Games Screen
- Open games automatically update with player information and availability
- Games list auto-refresh has replaced by a refresh button
- Added filters for name, game type, private, acceptable ping, and player count
- Right click player name to follow their camera
- Right click to follow a unit
- Left click player name to toggle their field of vision
- 'A' shows/hides Unit, Economy, and Minimap
- Alt+U or hides/shows Units section
- Alt+E hides/shows Economy section
- Alt+I hides/shows Minimap
- Alt+W hides/shows Button section
- H.O.T.K.E.Y.s have arrived – again
- Added an option to disable custom hotkeys in Create menu
- An expanded version of Options can now be found on the main menu screen
- Ending a game in an Observer slot is handled gracefully
- Carriage returns in map details are preserved
- Asian and Cyrillic characters not supported in Legacy Chat
- StarCraft 1.19.5. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2017-08-05.
- StarCraft 1.19.4. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2017-08-03.
- StarCraft 1.19.3. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2017-07-28.
- StarCraft 1.19.2. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2017-07-25.
- StarCraft 1.19.1. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2017-07-24.
- StarCraft 1.19. Blizzard Entertainment. Accessed 2017-07-24.