From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 2,5,8,11
Sep – Dec 2007
The map Persona was introduced and used exclusively in the EVER2007 OSL. It is a symmetrical 4 player map characterized by the use of neutral Dark Swarms (17 of them) over various areas of the map. Only 14 televised games were played on this map.
- Neutral Dark Swarms - 17 of them are placed at various places, most importantly over the wide ramps leading to the natural expansions and covering the mineral lines of all the expansion sites besides the mains and naturals.
- Small choke between natural and main - This gap can be closed by a single Pylon, its size makes the main generally easier to defend from ground attacks, but also encourages contains against one base openings.
- Hwasin vs. Light, 2007 EVER OnGameNet Starleague, 2007-09-28
- Jaedong vs. Stork, 2007 EVER OnGameNet Starleague, 2007-12-22
- The first game of the finals of the EVER2007 OSL. Showcases the abusing of the narrow entrance of the main.
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|2007-12-22||2007 EVER OSL||Stork||Jaedong|
|2007-12-19||2007 EVER OSL||Bisu||UpMaGiC|
|2007-12-14||2007 EVER OSL||Stork||Bisu|
|2007-12-07||2007 EVER OSL||Jaedong||UpMaGiC|
|2007-11-23||2007 EVER OSL||Jaedong||Light|
|2007-11-23||2007 EVER OSL||Flash||Stork|
|2007-11-23||2007 EVER OSL||Hwasin||UpMaGiC|
|2007-11-09||2007 EVER OSL||DarkElf||NaDa|
|2007-11-02||2007 EVER OSL||Stork||Jaedong|
|2007-10-26||2007 EVER OSL||sAviOr||Rock|