Raid Assault was introduced in the 2004-2005 5th MinorLeague, and was used throughout much of 2005. Starting with the 2005 UZOO MSL it was reintroduced as Raid Assault 2. This map is characterized by a backdoor entrance into the natural that is the same size, but much farther away by distance than the closer entrance into the natural. Since there are two entrances into the natural, it makes the map almost impossible to do the Bisu Build on, and therefore forces PvZ into an older, non-FE (Fast Expand) type game.
- Two entrances into natural - The two entrances into the natural are very far apart, which really prevent the player from using either of them as a choke. Moreover, both of the entrances are uphill, which can make getting out of your own natural difficult if your opponent manages to contain you.
- Short air distance between bases - the bases on this map are fairly close together, which allows Zerg Overlords and Mutalisks to get fast scouting and harassment respectively.
Map version images
- Reach vs sAviOr, 2005 UZOO MSL
- Nal_ra vs July, 2005-2006 CYON MSL - 1st person VOD
- July vs Boxer, 2005 UZOO MSL - 1st person VOD
|2008-11-26||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||Jaedong||Kwanro|
|2008-11-25||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||GGPlay||Hery|
|2008-11-24||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||BoxeR||Calm|
|2008-11-23||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||Jaedong||JiHyun|
|2008-11-19||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||sAviOr||UpMagiC|
|2008-11-18||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||by.great||Modesty|
|2008-11-17||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||ZerO||iloveoov|
|2008-11-16||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||UpMagiC||Saint|
|2008-11-15||2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague||MuMyung||Juni|