Property "Has creator" (as page type) with input value "지근영 (DreamReaver),</br>변종석 (Rose.of.Dream.)" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
Neo Requiem was a map that was played extensively in 2005, and then brought back for the 2008-2009 Proleague, as well as for the GomTV Averatec-Intel Classic Season 2. The map is characterized by the large cross made by minerals in the middle, as well as the "Islands" in the four corners of the map that are only accessible by either glitching a mining unit through, or by mining all of the minerals that are in the way. There is a ramp from the mineral only expansions in the corners to the gas and mineral expansion that is below the mineral only. In the later 2008-2009 edition, the tiles were edited such that scarabs and Zerglings could pass through the mineral line at the natural, leading to one of the most famous games on this map in 2008, sAviOr vs TT.
- Downward ramp into main - The ramp goes downward from the middle of the map into the main of the starting positions. This can make breaking out of your main from a containment very difficult, to almost impossible.
- Wider than normal choke - The choke on this map is wider than on most contemporary maps. This makes the Bisu Build very hard to pull off, and forces most Protoss players to revert to 2002/2003 era PvZ.
- "Island Expansions" - There are no true Island Expansions on this map. Instead, the Mineral line between the natural and the bases in the corners with no cliffs in between allows for harassment to occur.
Map version images
- iloveoov vs Reach, 2005 UZOO MSL
- Gorush vs Stork, 2005 SKY ProLeague Round 2
- sAviOr vs TT, 2008-09 Shinhan Bank Proleague
- BoxeR vs iloveoov, EVER2004 OSL
|2019-10-23||13:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle Legend: NaDa vs Reach||Reach||NaDa||(G7)|
|2015-11-05||KCM Legends Match||BeSt||July|
|2015-10-29||KCM Legends Match||GuemChi||Sea|
|2015-04-05||13:00 UTC||Terror TEMPTS Starleague||HiyA||sSak|
|2015-04-04||13:00 UTC||Terror TEMPTS Starleague||Pusan||ZerO|
|2015-03-29||13:00 UTC||Terror TEMPTS Starleague||free||Larva|
|2015-03-28||13:00 UTC||Terror TEMPTS Starleague||Sea||Killer|
|2013-08-07||15th SOSPA Ranking Tournament||Sea||hero|
|2013-08-07||15th SOSPA Ranking Tournament||Shuttle||hero|
|2013-08-07||15th SOSPA Ranking Tournament||sSak||Hint|