1.05, 1.07, 1.13
Roadkill is a map which was added to the iCCup map pack in v33. It is a four player map with low ground mains and high ground nats. Unlike typical 4-player maps, where the players mains are located around the corners of the map, this map uses a similar layout to the map (4) Icarus, where the mains are situated around the midths of the map's sides.
With its addition to the ladder and introduction to the Korea Starcraft League Season 1 in 2018 it became the first foreign-made map to ever being used in a major Korean tournament.
- The Roadkill: There is a giant skeleton doodad marking the very centre of the map, as well as countless other carcasses littered around the map, accounting for the map's name.
- Buildable Centre: The middle of the map is almost completely buildable, allowing for easy proxies or turret-supported terran pushes
- Cliffable Mineral Onlies: Clockwise from each player, on the high ground in front of the nat, is a mineral expansion which can be cliffed by ranged units on the middle low ground
- Unevenly spaced-out 3rds: Due to the maps layout, the 3rd gas expansions are in the corners, connected only by narrow bridges, and not evenly spaced out between the naturals, encouraging players to expand counterclockwise in most matchups.
Pathing Map and Scout Timings
All wall-ins are displayed with collision boxes for the buildings and units to display gap sizes accurately.
- Zerglings are placed to show that a gap is Zergling-tight.
- Zealots are used to highlight gaps which are tight against zealots, but not against Zerglings or to demonstrate how many Zealots are needed to block out Zerglings in an FFE wall.
- Marines are placed where they would spawn in-game.