From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 11, 2, 5, 8
Jan – Aug 2010
This map appeared in the map test for the 2009-2010 Proleague season. It did not get selected initially, but was eventually picked up for the Winners League.
- Easily Harassable Natural - The natural is pressed close against a cliff, making it easy for players to snipe workers and making Mutalisk Harass easier.
- Bridges - Although not as narrow as the bridges on Destination, the bridges still funnel troops into the middle of the map, making it hard for players to attack into the middle.
- 5/11 o'clock mineral placement changed to vertical instead of horizontal.
- Moved bridge a bit further from choke at 11/5 starting position's natural.
- Changed the third's gas layout a bit to allow better unit flow and widen choke.
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|2015-01-25||Student Starcraft AI Tournament 2014||W.O.P.R.||ICEBot|
|2010-07-24||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||Sacsri||s2|
|2010-07-20||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||BaBy||Light|
|2010-07-18||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||BaBy||Light|
|2010-07-17||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||BaBy||Light|
|2010-05-25||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||Calm||Hyuk|
|2010-05-25||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||great||BaBy|
|2010-05-24||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||Really||Kwanro|
|2010-05-24||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||Casy||sKyHigh|
|2010-05-23||2009–2010 Shinhan Bank Proleague||PuMa||fOrGG|