In the GOM Classic Season 2, sSak surprised by defeating Shuttle, whom had advanced to the semifinals of season 1. However, sSak then met great and lost 1:2 and was thus eliminated from the tournament.
In a major upset, sSak defeated Flash in his Ro32 group of the PDPop MSL. He subsequently defeated Where in the Winner's Match, advancing from his group 2-0. He was then eliminated from the Ro16, losing 1:2 against Calm.
- sSak's commonly used nickname is "Ho Seon King", with his home Fish Server channel being named "King-".
- commonly known to 'practice' for matches by drinking alcohol and watching female streamers 
|2021-01-20||1st||Major||KCM Race Survival 2020 Season 4||$1,194|
|2020-12-03||1st||Major||2020 Star BJ Destruction Season 2||$907|
|2020-10-14||2nd||Major||KCM Race Survival 2020 Season 3||$448|
|2020-08-02||3 - 4th||Premier||ASTL Season 1||$300|
|2020-07-18||2nd||Major||CasterMuse StarLeague Season 3||1 : 4||Soma||$1,245|
|2020-07-01||1st||Major||KCM Race Survival 2020 Season 2||$796|
|2015-02-15||1st||Premier||10th SonicTV BJ Starleague||3 : 2||Last||$18,188|
|2014-07-11||1st||Major||Sbenu All-Stars Tournament||3 : 0||hero||$2,640|
|2013-05-11||3rd||Major||8th SonicTV BJ Starleague||2 : 1||hero||$1,840|
|2011-01-08||9 - 16th||Premier||PDPop MSL||1 : 2||Calm||$1,275|
|Complete list of results in any tournament|
- Interview with sSak - Interview by lilsusie with sSak after his victory over Shuttle in the Averatec-Intel Classic Season 2.
- sSak Interview - sSak interview after he advanced to the Round of 16 of SSL 10
- "I couldn't sleep a wink before coming here" - Catch-up with sSak after his win over hero in the Round of 16 groups of SSL10
- "People around me do say that this is my big chance" - Short interview with sSak after his 2nd groupstage win in SSL 10
- Short interview with sSak - Interview with sSak after the quarterfinals of the 10th SonicTV Starleague
- "I will show you how much fun TvT is" - sSak interview after the semifinals of SSL 10
- "I'm deeply moved" - Interview with sSak after his first SSL win