Titanes Del Ring Nation Wars
Titanes de Naciones
4 1v1 and 1 2vs2
Number of Teams:
Format and Rules
- 1. Maps for upcoming weeks are known in advance.
- 2. You have almost a week to play your matches. No excuse for not being able to play a bo1 in that time. Special cases will be handled by the admins. Sub are allowed in 2v2.
- 3. In case of unforeseen problems, the Administration has to be contacted immediately.
- 4. Cheating in any way or form is strictly prohibited and may result in the ban of an entire team.
- 5. Teams with 3 walkovers are banned.
- 6. A walkover is failure to play 3 matches in a clan war.
- 7. The TDR Administration reserves a right to modify these Rules.
- 8. What makes you eligible to join a nation's team? Residency or citizenship. This will only be investigated if suspicions arise.
- 1. Play begins on the 2nd of November. Swiss round robin formats for 12 weeks.
- 2. Format: 4 1v1s 1 2v2, all bo1s
- 3. All victories count as 1 point. An additional point is awarded to the winning team. e.g. 3-2 score is 4 and 2 points for winning and losing team, respectively. Note: Full CW Walk over is counted as +4 and -2 points.
- 4. Odd number of teams so 1 will have a bye every week. A bye gives 3 points. (No longer relevant as one team dropped out)
- 5. Top 8 teams make the playoffs.
- 1. All captains should be registered in the TDR discord.
- 2. Deadline is 22:00 Saturdays in Chile to report the replays to the admins. Only the winning team captain is required and it must be in a .rar file, not individual replays.
- 3. Next week matches are reported shortly after.
- 4. Lineups are due Sundays at 12:00 Chile (16:00 CEST), with match-ups released one hour or so after.
- Complaints about wrong maps are not valid if the game has been already played. It's player's duty to use the correct map.
|Overwatch||Neo Sylphid||Power Bond||Gladiator||Circuit Breaker|
$200 USD + Donations via Matcherino.