Torch Up: Brood War AI Tournament is a recurring annual online event that has been held yearly since 2020. It is currently organized by the Spacebeam community as annual FOSDEM side event (end of January/beginning of February).
The results of the tournament are presented at FOSDEM in Brussels, Belgium.
All bots play several round-robins, with a second stage or knock-out matches between the top 4. The competition encourages but don't require the use of Linux and support of BWAPI wrappers for languages outside C++ or Java.
- Start Date
- Monday January 27th
- End Date
- Friday January 31th
- First round
- Round Robin
- Best of ninety-nine.
- First 4 places go to playoff.
- Best of nine.
- Semifinals: 1th place against 4th place, 2th place against 3th place
- There will be time until Wednesday January 15th, 2020.
- You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Subject: FOSDEM'20 ENTRY
- Entry Name:
- Contact Name (First, Last):
- Contact Email Address:
- Race (in full game):
- Type (DLL, EXE, Linux, Java):
- BWAPI Version:
- There will be time until Wednesday January 25th, 2020.
- You must send an email to email@example.com with a single .zip file containing:
- A folder containing the dll or executable of your bot we will use in the tournament and for immediate testing.
- Client (Java, Linux, and .EXE) bot files must contain a file named run_proxy.bat or run_proxy.sh which runs your bot.
- DO NOT include BWAPI or external libraries with your submission.
- Your bot .zip file is to big for email, contact us about it, we are happy to help.
|Circuit Breaker||Fighting Spirit||Gladiator||Gold Rush||Neo Aztec||Power Bond||Heartbreak Ridge||Blue Storm||Overwatch|
Bonus: Island Challenge