From Liquipedia StarCraft Brood War Wiki
4 at 1, 5, 7, 11
March 2021 - currently in use
- It is a melee map with valleys and ridges arranged in a shape reminiscent of a tornado.
- You can expect a variety of game aspects, from play-oriented play using various paths to strategic play such as secret buildings.
- Excluding the center, the entire map consists of roads and hills without a large space. Therefore, it is important to move small and medium-sized troops efficiently.
- The overall map is multiplayer, but most of them are located far from the main base or difficult to protect, so defensive play is difficult and aggressive play can receive strength, and accordingly, an engagement-oriented play pattern can be expected.
- Since the inner and outer paths are separated, efficient arrangement and movement of ground troops is required, and the importance of air force operation is high.
- Early expansion-oriented play may be preferred because the front yard is made of hills, so defense is easy, but there are many blind spots throughout the map, so it is easy to play secret buildings, so you should be careful.
- The entrance to the main town can be blocked with one barrack and one supply depot with five spaces.
- At the entrance to the front yard, there is a neutral egg for sim city assistance. Terran cannot completely block the entrance with one barrack and two supply depots (limited compared to juggling, 1 times compared to zelot, and two surfs can be completed), and protoss can complete double nexus simcity with one zelot with a pylon-forge-gateway.
- The outer multi has 3,500 gas, and the multi on the center side has 1000 minerals and 2000 gas.
- All multiplayers can properly block all entrances with 3-4 pylons.
- After descending from the front yard, you cannot build a building on the side of the street in a clockwise direction. In addition, buildings cannot be built on the center ridge, but buildings can be built under the ridge.
33 seconds horizontally, 33 seconds vertically, 39 seconds diagonally
- If the starting is taken properly, the reconnaissance will go through the center ridge in any direction and do not go through the outer multi.
- For horizontal and vertical reconnaissance, go through the hill multi next to the ridge
- Home: 9M + 1G (4ea)
- Front yard: 8M + 1G (4ea)
- Center Hill Multi: 6M + 1G (4ea, Mineral 1000, Gas 2000)
- Outer gas multi: 7M + 1G (4, gas 3500)
This automatically generated table shows the 10 most recent games with VODs and can be modified here.
|2021-08-01||19:00 UTC||Deathfate Pro League 2||TerrOr||Bonyth||(G5)|
|2021-07-18||23:00 UTC||DDS 10: Dandy vs JDConan||JDConan||Dandy||(G5)|
|2021-07-13||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Light vs Larva||Larva||Light||(G8)|
|2021-07-13||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Light vs Larva||Larva||Light||(G1)|
|2021-07-11||23:00 UTC||DDS 9: Dewalt vs hero||hero||Dewalt||(G5)|
|2021-07-04||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Light vs Mini||Mini||Light||(G5)|
|2021-07-03||01:00 UTC||ASL11 Revenge Battle||Rush||Larva|
|2021-07-02||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Light vs ZerO||ZerO||Light||(G8)|
|2021-07-02||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: Light vs ZerO||ZerO||Light||(G3)|
|2021-06-29||11:00 UTC||Ultimate Battle: hero vs Light||Light||hero||(G8)|