ZZZKBot was written from scratch (was not based on any other bots).
Doesn't use any 3rd-party bots/frameworks/wrappers/libraries/modules apart from BWAPI.
- A multi armed bandit online learning algorithm for opening selection.
- A simple greedy distance-based distribution of workers to mineral patches.
- It is designed to compete against other bots. It is not designed to compete against humans.
- It competes in AIIDE and CIG bot-vs-bot competitions.
- It is a later version of ZZZBot after it was renamed from ZZZBot to ZZZKBot in October 2015.
- 4pool. Default build.
- Speedling build.
- Hydra rush.
- 1 base mutalisk play.
The 4pool, speedling and hydra rush builds normally transition into 1 base muta (otherwise 1 base guardian).
From AIIDE2017 onwards, ZZZKBot uses the results from past games for an opponent to decide which strategy to try the next game against that opponent.
|2015-09-02||1st||CIG2015||Win %: 81.03||Full game. Note: named |
ZZZBot not ZZZKBot
|2015-11-17||2nd||AIIDE2015||Win %: 87.83 (officially announced as a statistical tie for 1st place), lost 0:2 vs Djem5 in man-vs-machine games||Full game|
|2016-01-30||4th||SSCAIT2015||0 : 2||Stone. Win %: 84.44 (i.e. 4th) in round robin phase, Elimination phase: lost 2:1 vs Killerbot in Semifinals, lost 0:2 vs Stone in Bronze match||Mixed division|
|2016-09-23||4th||CIG2016||Win %: 53.08 (4th) in final phase, 69.18% (7th) in qualifier phase. Note: weak because outdated (submitted old AIIDE 2015 version)||Full game|
|2016-10-14||2nd||AIIDE2016||Win %: 85.05||Full game|
|2016-12-18||4th||SSCAIT2016||0 : 2||Iron in quarterfinals. Win %: 88 (i.e. 4th) in round robin phase||Mixed division|
|2017-08-24||1st||CIG2017||Win %: 82.06||Full game|
|2017-10-09||1st||AIIDE2017||Win %: 83.11||Full game|