Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
2011 Global StarCraft II League November: Code S
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
|Code Players (by means of qualification)|
|2011 October Code S Ro8|
|2011 October Code S Ro16||2011 October Code S Ro32 Group 3rd|
|2011 October Up & Down matches|
|MLG Code S Award||Code Winner|
- Ro32: Dual Tournament format.
- Best of 1.
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the Ro16.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group, will fall to Code A Ro48.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the Ro16.
- The loser places third in the group and will fall to Code A Ro32.
- Ro16: Dual Tournament format.
- Best of 1.
- The 4 players of each group in Ro16 will face off similar to Ro32.
- Players who place 3rd and 4th in their group will fall to Code A Ro24.
- Ro8: Single elimination playoffs.
- Players who reach Ro8 will retain their Code S status.
- Round of 8: Best of 3.
- Semi Finals: Best of 5.
- Finals: Best of 7.
Group Stage (Ro32)
Group Stage (Ro16)
Round of 8
|Round of 32|
|Round of 16|
|Round of 8|