Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
2011 Global StarCraft II League October: Code S
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
- Ro32: Dual Tournament format.
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the playoffs (Ro16).
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group, will be out and will have to go through the Up & Down Matches.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the playoffs.
- The loser places third in the group and will be out but stays in Code S.
- Ro16: Single elimination playoffs.
- Round of 16: Best of 3.
- Round of 8 and Semi Finals: Best of 5.
- Finals: Best of 7.
Group Stage (Ro32)
Round of 16
Round of 8
Match Summary Playoffs
Matches Round of 16
October 4, 2011 18:10 KST:
October 5, 2011 18:10 KST:
Matches Round of 8
October 11, 2011 18:10 KST:
October 12, 2011 18:10 KST:
Matches Semi Finals
October 14, 2011 18:10 KST:
October 22, 2011 13:00 KST:
|Mvp vs. MMA|
|Round of 32|
|Round of 16|
|Round of 8|