2011 Global StarCraft II Team League May
- Crossfire SE
- Dual Sight
- Tal'Darim Altar LE*
- Terminus SE*
- Xel'Naga Caverns
- Xel'Naga Fortress
- New Map: Bel'Shir Beach
- The 8 highest ranking teams from GSL May will compete against each other in a Round of 8 Bracket.
- Team League: A player is able to achieve consecutive wins against the other team until he is defeated. When a player loses, the next player from the team takes the place and selects the map.
- Ro8: Best of 7
- Semifinals: Best of 7
- Finals: Best of 9
The total prize pool is ₩15,000,000, divided among participants as follows:
|3rd-4th||-||-||For Our Utopia|
|Team SCV Life|
* Approximate USD amounts taken from http://xe.com on May 19, 2011. [₩1000 KRW = $0.9204696 USD]
The Best Coach as decided by GomTV will be awarded ₩1,000,000. The Most Valuable Player of the winning team will be awarded the MVP Gold Card Award.
- Many fans are questioning the method by which teams are selected due to the exclusion of IM from this GSTL. GomTV used the same method to select teams as they used in the past two Team Leagues; however, they have stated that they are willing to rethink the team selection process.
- All the winners of the tournament sat on the bench on the left side of the studio.
- Capital ship watch: Number of games where these units were a major factor in the outcome: