MLG's second season with Starcraft 2 now on a main stage, bigger prize pool and many more players
2011 MLG Pro Circuit Orlando
The Fifth Event of the MLG 2011 Pro Circuit arrives in Orlando, Florida. The weekend features Starcraft 2, Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and League of Legends competitions for both invited and signed-up players.
Starcraft 2 is once again on the main stage, dual cast on 2 streams by Tasteless, Artosis, Day, djWHEAT, Husky and JP McDaniel. MLG Orlando will also feature two additional beta streams (for MLG League members only) that will be cast by the up-and-coming casters Adebisi, Nerski, Tumba and Robin. 
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Crowd watching StarCraft II on the main stage
Double-elimination format with a Group stage for 16 seeded players and 4 GSL invited players. Detailed information about Format, Maps and Rules is available in the 2011 MLG Overview page.
Offering $14,000 Spread among players as follows:
Several Pro Circuit mainstays will not be in attendance for various reasons. The next highest seed has been moved into their place. 
Note: Tyler drew vs DdoRo in game 2 of their match, requiring a regame.
* Player qualified via Open Bracket.
Championship Losers' Bracket Round 1-6
Championship Bracket Round 7-11
Extended Series rule:
|Best of 7 series start off 2-0 or 2-1 based on results from previous meeting.
Playoff Match Summary
Upper Bracket Final
Loser Bracket Final
Source: MLG Orlando top 32
Official MLG Quad View
- NaNiwa decided against attendance for MLG Orlando in favour of an extended practice session in Korea. Even without his attendance at this pro circuit event, he will automatically qualify for the MLG championship at Providence due to previous high ranking finishes during the 2011 season.
- This is the first MLG event with a repeat winner, HuK, who also won the first time StarCraft II was played in MLG at Raleigh 2010.
- This is the first MLG event where it was not the winner's first appearance on the MLG circuit
- This is the first MLG event since the GSL-MLG Exchange Program began where a Korean has not won.