2011 MLG Pro Circuit/Orlando/German Qualifier
The 2011 MLG Pro Circuit/Orlando/German Qualifier is the German national qualifier for the 2011 MLG Orlando tournament, sponsored by Major League Gaming and organized by Major League Gaming and their German media partner Sport1 Games. It consists of a four-week running ladder and a final event with the best 8 players from the ladder. The winner of the final event will be awarded flight, accommodations and a participant pass to the Open Bracket of 2011 MLG Orlando
Terms and Conditions
To participate in the ladder and the tournament, one had to fulill several conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have German Citizenship
- You must not already have a place in the MLG Poolplay
- The leader was open for everyone who fulfilled the conditions from September 1 to September 22.
- Everyone could challenge every other participant in the leader once.
- If a player didn't accept a challenge, his opponent took a win.
Due some administrational problems the ladder were closed from Septemer 17th to September 20. After that the lost time were added, so the ladder finally closed at September 25.
- RO8 to RO4 were BO3
- Final round was a BO5
The first place wins a place in the open bracket on 2011 MLG Orlando with fully travel reimbursement for the flight and the hotel.
The eight best players from the ladder participated in the final for the place in the open bracket at 2011 MLG Pro Circuit Orlando.