2012 Global Starcraft II Team League Season 3
62,000,000 KRW (≃ $57,301.30)
- Each winner will stay, the losing team will chose their next player and the map.
- The remaining 3 teams play round robin style: All teams will play each other and only 2 will advance.
- Both advancing teams from round 1 join the top 6 teams from last season into the second group stage.
- Dual Tournament format (same as Code S Ro32 / Ro16).
- Two teams advance to round Playoffs, two teams are eliminated.
- Semifinals: Group A 1st vs Group B 2nd, Group A 2nd vs Group B 1st.
- Grand Finals.
The total prize pool is ₩62,000,000, divided among participants as follows:
| 1st||$27,726.43||₩ 30,000,000|| FXOpen e-Sports|
| 2nd||$13,863.22||₩ 15,000,000|| MVP|
| 3rd-4th||$3,696.86||₩ 4,000,000|| Team SCV Life|
|5th-6th||$1,848.43||₩ 2,000,000|| Prime|
|7th-8th||$1,848.43||₩ 2,000,000|| Incredible Miracle|
|9th||$924.21||₩ 1,000,000|| New Star HoSeo|
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on December 8, 2012: 1,000 KRW = 0.92421 USD.
The Most Valuable Player of the winning team will be awarded the MVP Gold Card Award.
- Capital ship watch: Games where these units were a major factor in the outcome: