Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
2012 MLG vs Proleague Invitational: Regular Season
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
- Inter-conference preliminary play
- The player pool is divided into two conferences: the Proleague conference, and the Major League Gaming conference
- The Proleague conference consists of the top 24 ranked KeSPA players in Proleague
- The Major League Gaming conference is further subdivided into the North American, European, and Korean/Taiwanese regional divisions. Players have been invited into this conference by Major League Gaming based on their individual performance in previous Pro Circuit events.
- Every player in the Proleague conference will play every player in the Major League Gaming conference
- Each matchup round between two players will consist of two games played; the number of game wins versus losses will determine an individual's rank within the conference and the division.
- The top eight Proleague players in that conference will move on to the single-elimination playoffs.
- Within the Major League Gaming conference, the top four North Americans in their division, as well as top two Europeans in their division, and finally the top two Korean/Taiwanese players in their division, will advance to the single-elimination playoffs.
| Proleague Conference
- Spoler-free VODs @ SC2Casts.com