Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
2013 Norwegian StarLeague Season 1/Division 1
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
|You can help improve this page! |
Missing group/match dates. To fix this issue please add a date to GroupTableStart or Match maps.
|Protoss (4)||Terran (3)||Zerg (9)|
|From the Qualifiers (4)|
|From the Points Qualification (6)|
- Up to 8 invites
- 4 winners from the qualifiers
- As many as needed from the qualification point system to fill the division (16 players)
- Round of 16: Dual Tournament format.
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the Round of 8.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser places fourth in the group, will fall to Division 2.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the Round of 8.
- The loser places third in the group and will go to up/down matches.
- Quarterfinals: Single-elimination playoffs.
- Players who reach Quarterfinals will retain their Division 1 status for next season.
- Quarterfinals: Best-of-5.
- Semifinals: Best-of-5.
- Bronze final: Best-of-5.
- Final: Best-of-7.
- Players are placed into 4 seeds: Top seed, high seed, mid seed and low seed. Groups are drawn randomly with 1 player of each seed in each group.
- Playoff brackets are drawn randomly, but players who are first in their group can only meet a player who is second in another group in the quarterfinals.
- 4th place in groups will be demoted to Division 2
- 3rd place in groups will play up/down matches
Group Stage (Ro16)
|Group A Matches|
|Group B Matches|
|Group C Matches|
|Group D Matches|
|Round of 16||