2013 WCS Global Finals
Single Elimination bracket
The 2013 WCS Global Finals is the final event of the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series. It was held at Anaheim, California at Blizzcon 2013 on November 8-9. Sixteen players competed, qualifying through earning WCS points throughout 2013 at each regional WCS season, each season finals, and a multitude of non-WCS events.
Casters and Hosts
Host & Translator
$250,000 USD are divided among participants as follows:
- Single-elimination Bracket.
- All matches are Bo5 except Finals which is Bo7.
- Global Finals seeding will pit players ranked 1st and 16th against each other, 2nd vs. 15th, and so on.
- Ties within the top 16 WCS players will be decided by cumulative points earned only in World Championship Series America, Europe, Korea, and Season Finals events.
- If a tie remains, it will be settled through points earned only in WCS Tier 1 events.
- If the players in question are still tied, seeding will be decided by coin-toss.
- Ties for the 16th spot will be decided by a Bo5 series at Blizzcon.
Races and Teams
|NaNiwa and Revival were tied for 16th place. The tie was decided by a Bo5 match, played at Blizzard headquarters on Tuesday, November 5.
WCS Points and Standings
|Round of 16|
|Round of 16