2013 WCS Season 1 Europe
2 Group Stages
The 2013 WCS Season 1 Europe is the first European event of the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series. 48 players across two tournament leagues compete for a prize pool of $104,800, seeds to the 2013 WCS Season 1 Finals, and points for the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series.
- The Premier League consists of:
- 24 players invited based on their overall performance in 2012.
- 8 players from the Premier League Qualifier.
- Group Stage #1 (Round of 32): Dual Tournament Format.
- Group Stage #2 (Round of 16): Dual Tournament Format.
- Playoffs: Single-elimination bracket.
- The Challenger League consists of:
- 16 players from the Challenger League Qualifier.
- 16 losing players from Ro32.
- 8 losing players from Ro16.
- Bracket Stage: 40 player single-elimination bracket.
- Top 8 players advance to next season's .
- Bottom 32 players continue in the Group Stage.
- Group Stage: Dual Tournament Format.
- Premier League Qualifier: 4 single-elimination qualifiers.
- Top 2 from each qualifier advance to remier League.
- Challenger League Qualifier: 4 single-elimination qualifiers.
- Top 4 from each qualifier advance to hallenger League.
|hallenger League Bracket Stage||
|hallenger League Group Stage||
|hallenger League Dropouts||
|To Season 1 Finals||