2013 WCS Season 3 Europe
2 Group Stages
The 2013 WCS Season 3 Europe is the final European event of the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series. 48 players across two tournament leagues compete for a prize pool of $104,800, seeds to the 2013 WCS Season 3 Finals, and points for the 2013 StarCraft II World Championship Series.
- Group Stage #1 (Round of 32): Dual Tournament Format.
- Group Stage #2 (Round of 16): Dual Tournament Format.
- Playoffs: Single-elimination bracket.
- The Challenger League consists of:
- Bracket Stage: 40 player single-elimination bracket.
Top 8 players advance to next season's .
- Bottom 32 players continue in the Group Stage.
- Group Stage: Dual Tournament Format.
Top 16 advance to next season's . Next 8 are seeded into next season's .
- Bottom 8 drop out of and may requalify next season.
- Due to changes to the tournament structure in the 2014 StarCraft II World Championship Series: 
- The top 24 players will remain in hallenger League for 2014 WCS Season 1 Europe.
- The remaining players will drop out and have to requalify.
- ReDeYe missed the event to attend the wedding of his sister, so iNcontroL filled in as primary host.
- Grubby provided analysis and commentary from the quarterfinals on.
|hallenger League Bracket Stage|
|hallenger League Group Stage|
|hallenger League Dropouts|
|To Season 3 Finals|
- "WCS 2014: Partial Region Lock, GSL returns, and more". TL.net. 2013-11-20.