2014 DreamHack Open: Stockholm
Three Group Stages,
Dreamhack Stockholm 2014 audience and stage
on stage with the trophy
DreamHack Open: Stockholm is the fifth stop (after the kick-off event) on the 2014 DreamHack Open series of tournaments. The event is hosted and commented by a panel of experts composed of Shaun "Apollo" Clark as the panel host and Nathan "Nathanias" Fabrikant, Andrew "mOOnGlaDe" Pender and Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson as experts. Interviews and translations are done by Sue "Smix" Lee.
- Other Language Commentators
$25,000 USD and 4,000 WCS Points are spread among the players as seen below:
- 3 Group Stages
- The 32 competitors with the highest seed will begin their tournament in the second group stage.
- The other 64 competitors will compete in the first group stage.
- Dual-tournament Format
- After the third group stage top 2 in each group advance to the playoffs.
- 16 player single-elimination bracket
- The top 4 players will receive a seed to the Grand Finals at 2014 DreamHack Open: Winter in November.
This list contains the most notable players. For a full participants list go to : Player List
Group Stage #1 — Group Stage #2 — Group Stage #3
|Round of 96
|Round of 64
|Round of 32
|Round of 16
Spoiler-Free YouTube VODs @ SC2Casts