Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
2016 Global StarCraft II League Pre-Season: Week 1
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
2016 Global StarCraft II League Pre-Season Week 1
₩2,000,000 (≃ $1,684 USD)
Number of Players:
|Protoss (4)||Terran (5)||Zerg (7)|
- The winner is awarded a Code seed to 2016 Global StarCraft II League Season 1.
- 16 player single-elimination bracket.
- The Round of 16 and Quarterfinals are played online, while the Semifinals and Finals are played offline at the FreecUP (formerly GOMeXP) Studio.
- Round of 16: Best-of-three.
- Quarterfinals: Best-of-three.
- Semifinals: Best-of-five.
- Finals: Best-of-five.
₩2,000,000 KRW (≈ $1,684 USD *) are divided among participants.
* Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2015-12-12. [₩1,000 KRW ≈ $0.842144 USD]
Round of 16 (Bo3)
|Round of 16||
- Spoiler-free Official YouTube VODs @ SC2Casts
- 2015-12-20 | 2016 GSL Pre-Season: Week 1 by Yong Woo 'Kenzi' Kim of FOMOS