- 16 players qualified from 2016 StarCraft II StarLeague Season 1: Qualifier.
- Double-elimination bracket.
- Round of 16: Best-of-three
- Quarterfinals and Semifinals: Best-of-five.
- Winners' Final: Best-of-Seven.
- Losers' Round 1 and 2: Best-of-three.
- Losers' Round 3 and 4: Best-of-five.
- Losers' Round 5 and Losers' Final: Best-of-seven.
- Grand Finals: Best-of-seven.
- Top 4 players will be seeded into 2016 StarCraft II StarLeague Season 2
The total prize pool is ₩134,000,000 KRW. (≃ $113,364 USD *) and 20,800 WCS Korea Points.
|Place||$USD||₩ KRW||WCS KR Pts||Player||Team|
| 1st||$33,840||₩40,000,000||4,000|| Dark|| SK Telecom T1|
| 2nd||$16,920||₩20,000,000||2,800|| Stats|| KT Rolster|
| 3rd||$7,614||₩9,000,000||1,800|| Solar|| Samsung Galaxy|
| 4th||$7,614||₩9,000,000||1,800|| Patience|| Dead Pixels|
|5th-6th||$5,076||₩6,000,000||1,200|| ByuN|| X-Team|
| RagnaroK|| CJ Entus|
|7th-8th||$5,076||₩6,000,000||1,200|| aLive|| Afreeca Freecs|
| Classic|| SK Telecom T1|
|9th-12th||$3,384||₩4,000,000||800|| ByuL|| CJ Entus|
| Hurricane|| Samsung Galaxy|
| soO|| SK Telecom T1|
| Soulkey|| TCM-Gaming|
|13th-16th||$3,384||₩4,000,000||600|| MyuNgSiK|| SK Telecom T1|
| herO|| CJ Entus|
| INnoVation|| SK Telecom T1|
| Trust|| KT Rolster|
The winner is awarded a 2016 WCS Global Playoffs and Finals seed.
* Currency conversion is based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on 2015-12-19. [₩1,000 KRW ≈ $0.84600 USD]
|Round of 16
|Round of 12
|Round of 8
|Round of 6
|Round of 4
|Round of 3