Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
2018 GSL vs. The World: Teams Competition
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
GSL vs. the World: Teams Competition is the team portion of the second WCS Global Event.
- Maru and Serral will draft players onto their team.
- Bo9 Counter-pick format.
- After the 1st match, each team submits an immediate decision on a player for the next match.
- The winning team from the previous match reveals the next player then the opponent decides the counter-player.
- However, the counter-player must be from the other region (Each match will be WCS Korea vs WCS Circuit)
- If needed, an ace match will be played between Maru and Serral.
The winning region (WCS Korea or WCS Circuit) will win ₩4,000,000 KRW.
₩15,000,000 KRW (≈ $13,365 USD *) are spread among the teams as seen below: