Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
2019 GSL vs. The World: Teams Competition
GSL vs. the World: Teams Competition is the team portion of the second WCS Global Event.
- Dark and Serral will draft players onto their team.
- Bo9 Counter-pick format.
- After the 1st match, each team submits an immediate decision on a player for the next match.
- The winning team from the previous match reveals the next player then the opponent decides the counter-player.
- However, the counter-player must be from the other region (Each match will be WCS Korea vs WCS Circuit)
- If needed, an ace match will be played between blind picked players.
₩10,000,000 KRW (≈ $8,274 USD) are spread among the teams as seen below: