30th Southeast Asian Games
The Southeast Asian Games, also known as the SEA Games, is a biennial multi-sport event involving participants from the current 11 countries of Southeast Asia. The games are under regulations of the Southeast Asian Games Federation with supervision by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and the Olympic Council of Asia.
This edition is most notable for being the first edition to include esports such as StarCraft 2.
- Group Stage:
- Two groups of six players played out in round robin format.
- All matches are Bo3.
- First place in each group advances directly to the Winners' Finals.
- Second place in each group advances directly to the Losers' Round 2.
- Third and fourth place in each group advance to the Round of 8.
- Points are awarded as follows:
- 3 points for a 2-0 win.
- 2 points for a 2-1 win.
- 1 point for a 1-2 loss.
- 0 points for a 0-2 loss.
- Double-elimination bracket of eight players.
- All matches are Bo5.
- Grand Finals is played in Bo7.
Casters, Hosts and Observer
There is no prize pool for this event.
|Protoss (4)||Terran (4)||Zerg (4)|
|December 05, 2019 - 14:00 PHT|
|December 05, 2019 - 15:30 PHT|