2019 WCS Summer: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan Qualifier
The 2019 WCS Summer: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Japan Qualifier allows 2 players to win travel, accommodation and entrance fully paid to 2019 WCS Summer. Format consists of four open qualifier, with the Top 4 of each qualifier move into Double Elimination Bracket.
- Qualifier #1:
- May 25, 2019 - 17:00 TST
- Qualifier #2:
- May 26, 2019 - 17:00 TST
- Qualifier #3:
- June 1, 2019 - 17:00 TST
- Qualifier #4:
- June 2, 2019 - 17:00 TST
- All matches are Bo5
- Top 4 of each qualifier move into Double Elimination Bracket.
- From June 8, 2019 - 18:00 TST to June 16, 2019 - 18:00 TST
- Double-elimination Playoffs:
- All matches are Bo3.
- Top 4 players advance to the Final Playoffs.
- June 22, 2019 - 19:00 TST.
- Single-elimination Playoffs:
- Semifinals are Bo5.
- Finals are Bo7.
- Top 2 qualify for 2019 WCS Summer.
|Acropolis LE||Cyber Forest LE||Kairos Junction LE||King's Cove LE||New Repugnancy LE||Thunderbird LE||Turbo Cruise '84 LE|
NT$300,000 (≈ $9,634 USD *) and 760 WCS Circuit Points are divided among participants.
|Place||$USD||Seed||WCS Circuit Pts||Player||Team|
|1st||$3,235||2019 WCS Summer||200||TBD|
|2nd||$1,941||2019 WCS Summer||140||TBD|
|Protoss (0)||Terran (0)||Zerg (0)|
- [ Official Results Page]
- [ Thread on TeamLiquid.net]