Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
Liquipedia will soon drop support for Internet Explorer.
2 Factory Opening
TvT, TvP, TvZ
Aggressive, Tech, Mech, Far positions
Opening with fast Infernal Pre-Igniter-upgraded Hellions, with the intention of a soon to follow Siege Tank push. Marines from a Reactor add the early fire-power for this build before choosing whether to Mech or Bio-Tank.
Basic Build Order
- Two Factories worth of Siege Tanks cannot be produced from only one mining base worth of gas.
- Do not delay Siege Tank production too long, though Siege Tech does not be and use Bunkers and Marines to secure the natural.
- ESC.Goody is well known for his Siege Tank heavy style, and terrifyingly bad macro.
- Unle Dolans TvP mech build
- 2Fac Blue-Flame Opening - EmpireKas (T) vs ATN.DarkForce (Z) - SC2OwnageShack
- Passive 2 Factory - SC2OwnageShack Details the build through the mid-game, very informative game for learning this style of play.
- Tutorial 2 Factory pressure Expand - SC2OwnageShack