The Acer TeamStory Cup is a European online team league organized by TaKeTV.
Acer TeamStory Cup Season 1
1v1, All-Kill Format,
- 9 teams: 4 invited, 5 qualified
- 18 playdays
- Matchformat Bo9 with an ace player (when a team is down X-4, or last man standing)
- Ace can be any player, even those who have played and lost before; this is independent of "revive" rule
- Twice a season, a player may be "revived" and play again despite losing an earlier game; can revive only once per match
- Maps are predetermined based on the round
- Each team is allowed to add a single "joker" player - a player loaned from another team - to their team roster for the whole season
- Top 7 teams qualified for Season 2
- Top 4 Qualify for Offline Finals in Krefeld, Germany
- TaKe (Dennis Gehlen)
European Qualifier (2)
US/KR Qualifier (2)
US Qualifier (1)
1 On June 12th, after Karont3 disbanded, the team has been disqualified.
*On June 12th, after Karont3 disbanded, the team has been disqualified
and all their next clanwar resulted in a Default win for the other team.
**Axiom is unable to attend and will be replaced in the playoffs by Millenium.
For detailed results click here.
flo and TaKe participated in a showmatch at the end of Finals Day 1.
Streams & VODs