Acer TeamStory Cup Season 1
The Acer TeamStory Cup is a European online team league organized by TaKeTV.
- 9 teams: 4 invited, 5 qualified
- 18 playdays
- Matchformat Bo9 with an ace player (when a team is down X-4, or last man standing)
- Ace can be any player, even those who have played and lost before; this is independent of "revive" rule
- Twice a season, a player may be "revived" and play again despite losing an earlier game; can revive only once per match
- Maps are predetermined based on the round
- Each team is allowed to add a single "joker" player - a player loaned from another team - to their team roster for the whole season
- Top 7 teams qualified for Season 2
- Top 4 Qualify for Offline Finals in Krefeld, Germany
|Daybreak||Ohana||Cloud Kingdom||[[|]]||Akilon Wastes||Planet S||[[|]]||Star Station||Whirlwind||Derelict Watcher||Red City|
- TaKe (Dennis Gehlen)
- NarutO (Silvano Bovo)
1 On June 12th, after Karont3 disbanded, the team has been disqualified.
- Main article: Acer TeamStory Cup Season 1 Group Stage
1 On June 12th, after Karont3 disbanded, the team has been disqualified
and all their next clanwar resulted in a Default win for the other team.
2 Axiom is unable to attend and will be replaced in the playoffs by Millenium.
Streams & VODs
- TaKeTV (VODs)
- Nathanias (VODs)
- Spoiler-Free YouTube VODs @ SC2Casts
- TheArgieTV (VODs)
- PedrocaTV (VODs)
- / cRash (VODs)
- Zedd (VODs)
- Spoiler-free VODs on SC2Links.com
- OGamingTV (VODs)
- Official Website
- Qualifier Information
- Official Rulebook
- Announcement Thread on TL.net
- Finale Annoucement Post on Taketv.net
- Season 2 Announcement
- SinCitta (2013-06-11). "Ex-Karont3 kicked out of Acer Teamstory Cup". TL.net. Retrieved 2013-06-12.
- n1n0 (2013-08-14). "Axiom forfeit the playoff and are replaced by Millenium". Taketv.net. Retrieved 2013-08-14.