Acer TeamStory Cup Season 3
Casters: The casters are yet to be announced.
- 12 teams: Top 8 from season 2 and 4 from Qualifier (as Quantic Gaming and Western Wolves disbanded, Empire and Invictus Gaming replaced them).
- 11 playdays
- Matches are Bo9 with an ace player. This could be any player out of the team's roster, even if he already played and lost.
- Maps are predetermined based on the round.
- Top 4 qualify for Online Playoffs.
- Online playoffs' top 2 qualify for Offline Finals in Krefeld, Germany.
- Top 8 qualify for possible 4th season.
Casters and Host
- TaKe (Dennis Gehlen)
- NarutO (Silvano Bovo)
Qualifier took place on 24th and 25th of March 2014.
- Dear left mousesports on April 11th, 2014. He played until Week 1.
- Majestic joined mousesports on July 7th, 2014. He was allowed to play the playoffs.
- Sjaak joined mousesports on July 8th, 2014. He was allowed to play the playoffs.
- VortiX left mousesports on June 2nd, 2014. He played until Week 11.
- BabyKnight left Millenium on May 21st, 2014. He played until week 7.
- hellokitty retired on May 27th, 2014. He played until week 7.
- Kas left Team Empire on May 7th, 2014. He played until week 5.
- Naama retired on April 26th, 2014. He played until week 3.
- Balloon joined mYinsanity on April 9th, 2014. He was allowed to play starting week 6.
|7.||yoe Flash Wolves||6-5||47-35||+12|
For detailed results click here.
Following the departure of Dear & VortiX, mousesports was allowed to nominate two new players to fulfill their lineup before the playoffs started. Majestic and Sjaak were recruited on July 7th and 8th.
Streams & VODs
- Official Website
- Announcement News on TaKeTV.net
- Expansion from 10 to 12 teams and doubling the amount of qualifier slots on TaKeTV.net
- Official Rulebook
- 4rmag3ddon (June 9, 2014). "Acer TeamStory Cup powered by Intel Finals in Krefeld". Taketv.net. Retrieved June 29, 2014.