Balance Update 9
- Balance Changes
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm - Balance Update #9
We will be bringing the beta down this afternoon to make the following balance changes. Thanks again for all the great feedback you've provided while testing Heart of the Swarm. We hope to see you testing these changes and sharing your input soon!
- Caduceus Reactor
- The Medivac’s healing beam now changes color once the Caduceus Reactor upgrade is complete.
- Widow Mine
- Unburrowed Widow Mine attack priority decreased to 19, down from 20.
- Burrowed Widow Mine attack priority remains unchanged.
- Vehicle and Ship Weapon upgrades are once again separate.
- Vehicle and Ship Plating upgrades are still combined.
- Pulsar Beam
- Pulsar Beam activation now costs 25 energy.
- While active, Pulsar Beam now drains 2 energy per second, down from 4.
- Kinetic Overload weapon damage vs. Massive increased from 30 to 50.
- Dark Shrine
- Dark shrine cost increased from 100/100 to 150/150.
- New passive ability: Mutalisk Regeneration
- Mutalisk health regeneration rate increased from .2734 to 1.