From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
2 at 5, 11
1.0, 1.1, 1.2, Winter
2011-05 – present
Bel'Shir Beach was created by LSPrime and made its debut in the 2011 Global StarCraft II Team League May. The map has subsequently gone through several iterations since.
- 1.0 - Original map
- 1.1 - Debuted in GSTL Season 1.
- Added a fourth base along the top and the bottom of the map
- Added Xel'Naga watchtowers in the middle
- Added rocks blocking the base of the gold expansion
- Removed pathway between the natural and third
- 1.2 - Debuted in GSL October.
- Removed high-ground at the choke between main and natural
- Removed smaller path into natural
- Narrowed path into natural (can now be blocked by three large buildings)
- Enlarged the main slightly
- Tileset changed to emulate an ice environment.
- Gold expansion changed to normal expansion with 8 mineral patches and 2 geysers. Rocks also removed.
2 high yield expansions with 5 high yield patches and 1 high yield gas each(Removed in Winter version)
- Players can construct on the flooded areas
- Large non-pathable area in the middle of the map
High ground with ramp between main and natural(Removed in version 1.2)
Map Version Images
- https://tl.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=279920 GSL Nov Map changes