CM Storm is a subsidiary brand of the Taiwanese computer hardware manufacturer Cooler Master. The brand was established in 2008 with a specific focus on gaming products, co-developing products alongside their affiliated teams and players. CM Storm's marketing involves sponsoring eSport events, professional gaming teams and players.
CM Storm's marketing involves sponsoring eSports events, professional gaming teams and players. Both CM Storm and its parent company Cooler Master have partnered with major events and tournaments such as the Electronic Sports League (ESL) Euro Series Summer 2013 and the DreamHack Summer 2014.
CM Storm is committed to supporting the eSports community through its sponsorship of both established and emerging athletes. Its elite roster comprises a combination of teams and individual players such as Polt and Revival. A full list of teams and players sponsored by CM Storm can be found at website of CM Storm, along with applications for sponsorship.
Players directly sponsored
- Polt (2013-03-12 - 2016-03-05)
- Copenhagen Wolves (2014-01-24 - Present)
- AT Gaming (2011-11-01 - Present)
- TCM-Gaming (2012-01-22 - ????-??-??)
- IvDgaming (2013-11-24 - 2015-01-10)
Currently no active players
|Former Squad||Former Squad|
|ID||Name||Join Date||Leave Date||New Team|
(Choi Seong Hun
(Kim Dong Hyun
|No results found for this team.|
- Polt and CM Storm part ways
- @sc2Revival (April 24, 2015). "Good bye CMStorm". Twitter.com. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- HighArT (15th January 2014). "PandaTank retires". tl.net.
- BreAKerTV (5th March 2014). "Revival Joins CM Storm!". tl.net.
- Yolanda Green (5th February 2013). "Pro South African StarCraft 2 player kicks up a storm". www.lazygamer.net.
- Andrew Tomlinson (12th March 2013). "CMStorm Sponsors Polt". tl.net.
- 카오 (14th September 2012). "CM Storm AlaStOr rejoint la Team-LDLC". www.team-ldlc.com.