From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
4 at 1,4,7,10
2011-02 – 2012-03
- The natural has only 6 mineral patches and one rich vespene geyser; taking the base outside your main before the one inside can be used to get an economic advantage, at a risk of harassment.
- The fourth base next to the Xel'Naga Towers has 5 mineral patches.
- Destructible Rocks between close base ramps make early rush builds less effective by impeding troop movement.
- The four Xel'Naga Towers are surrounded by high grass LoS Blockers.
- Version 1.2 - 1.3 (2011-03-20)
- In base expansion's Vespene Geyser changed to Rich Vespene Geyser.
- Center expansion's Rich Vespene Geyser changed to Vespene Geyser.
- Version 1.1 - 1.2 (2011-02-15)
- Location of mineral patches and Vespene Geysers in the forward expansion moved back.
- Center ledge is smaller.
- Version 1.0 - 1.1
- Number of mineral patches in the inbase expansion reduced from 8 to 6.
- Number of Vespene Geysers in the inbase expansion changed from to 2 to 1.
- Destructible Rocks on the ramps changed to 1000 hit points and 1 armor from 2000 hit points and 3 Armor.