EPG Balkan Championship
Group Stage + Playoffs
EPG Balkan Championship is a 16 player online tournament for players from the Balkans.
- GROUP STAGE Dual Tournament Format
- The 4 players of each group are split into two pairs and play each other.
- The winners of these matches will then face each other in the Winner’s match.
- The victor places first in the group and advances to the Playoffs.
- The losers of the initial matches face each other in the Loser’s match.
- The loser of the Winner’s match and the winner of the Loser’s match will face each other in a fifth match.
- The winner gets second place in the group and advances to the Playoffs.
- Players who place 3rd and 4th in their group will not advance.
- Single Elimination
- Semifinal, third-place decider and finals: Best of 3
- Finals, Best of 5
Full prize pool will be announced.
€50 EUR is spread among the players as seen below:
Converted USD prizes are based on the currency exchange rate (taken from xe.com) on June 15, 2014: 1 EUR = 1.35323 USD.
National qualifiers were held for Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania.
Last two spots were reserved for open (Balkan) qualifiers.
|Round of 16