Kim "Eve" Shee-Yoon is a Protoss player from South Korea who is now retired.
Eve joined team SlayerS on July 14, 2011. She was recruited by SlayerSJessica based on her skills and looks. Eve was the first female StarCraft II pro-gamer, and was a subject of controversy over her recruitment by SlayerS. Eve represented SlayerS in their GSTL match against MVP, playing against MVPSniper.
On August 1, 2013, Eve announced her retirement from professional gaming.
- On November 3, Eve became the first female pro gamer to play a match in the GSTL, with her match versus Sniper when SlayerS faced MVP.
- She is also part of the first GSTL and GOMTV all-female match - a preseason match against Aphrodite when AZUBU faced StarTale.
- In her GSTL match versus Sniper on November 3, she played Terran because it was what she had registered as in the beginning of the season; she is currently a Protoss player.
- Nicknamed "IU" because she bears a striking resemblance to K-pop singer IU (Lee Ji-Eun.)
- Appeared in Greek attire (in her case, as a Cupid-like fairy) with BoxeR, Jessica and MMA in advertising for the Korean MMORPG Troy based on the Trojan War.
|In Premier tournaments|
|2013-07-20||4th||2013 Global Starcraft II Team League Season 1||$355.58|
|Complete Results in any Tournament|
- Eve Retires
- New SlayerS Member
- Slayers_Jessica overreacting to flamers?
- SlayerS_Jessica's post about Eve
- Eve Joins AZUBU
- DoA's twitter comment 1/2 Twitter.com. November 3, 2012.
- DoA's twitter comment 2/2 Twitter.com. November 3, 2012.
- SlayerS on MBC with IU
- The Making of Troy with Boxer, Jessica, MMA & Eve TeamLiquid.net