Note: All time-related values are expressed assuming Normal speed, as they were before LotV. See Game Speed.
- This is a custom unit from the Campaign. It does not exist in standard multiplayer play.
Firebats have a powerful flame attack that can damage multiple ground units in an area.
Mix some Firebats into your assault force against enemies with large numbers of light biological units.
Firebats can be placed in Bunkers, making them a good choice when you expect heavy assault by biological units.
Available in mission: The Evacuation
Mercenary version: Devil Dogs
Hero version: None
- In the early stages of StarCraft II development the Firebat was still considered as a unit for the multiplayer part, even though got later replaced in favour of the Marauder and the Hellion
- The Firebat was produced in a Factory and was a heavy infantry but still able to fit into Bunkers and get healed by Medivacs
- Say the word.
- Fight fire with fire.
- Ready to roast!
- Fueled up!
- Ready to fry!
- You've got my attention.
- I'm not just some flash in the pants, you know.
- Slow down, where's the fire?
- How do you want your zerg? Original, or extra crispy?
- Where there's smoke, there's me.
- Burninatin' the countryside.[q 1]
- I'm always hot... and bothered.
- I'm gonna flip you over and make sure you're done on the other side.
- We're grillin' and killin'.
- Zerg... they plump when you cook 'em.
- Stop, drop and roll. Always makes me laugh...
- ...Stop, drop and die.
- Turns out, I hate the smell of Napalm in the morning.
- Pork fat rules!
- Scorched earth.
- Well done.
- Bar-b-cue time!
- Smells like... Victory.[q 2]
- Mmm, let's get cookin'!
- Let's do this.
- Let's burn.
- Flame on.
- Fired up.
- Ashes to ashes.
- It's about damn time.
- They do not know who they are f-[inaudible]-ing with.
- Cremate 'em.
- My goose is getting cooked.
Firebat's quotes (video and sound) - YouTube video.
|Patch 6 (version 0.8.0.14593)