Ke "Has" Yu Feng is a Taiwanese Protoss player who is currently teamless.
Heart of the Swarm
Has is currently most famous for an upset of Jaedong in the losers' match in Group D of the 2014 WCS America Season 1 Premier League - and particularly for the decisive Game 3 on Polar Night, which he won with the help of a cannon rush on Jaedong's natural expansion using only Pylons in the initial wall. The strategy was successful, and the game became one of the most noteworthy in the first group stage of the tournament.
On 22 February 2015, Has competed in Group F of 2015 WCS Season 1 Premier League. Initially he lost to NaNiwa, but he then defeated Suppy and won over NaNiwa in the rematch to advance to the round of 16. In the Round of 16 group stage, played in France, Has lost 1-2 to Kane, and won 2-1 against Welmu in his first two matches. Facing Bunny in the deciding match, Has was defeated 0-2, and was eliminated from WCS Premier Season 1, finishing at 9th to 12th place. The early-aggression style showcased by Has in this round of 16 allowed for games different from the usual, which was met positively by users of the StarCraft subreddit, and also caused laughs from Kaelaris while he was casting one of Has's games.
Legacy of the Void
On May of the same year, Has again finished in the top 16 of 2016 WCS Spring Circuit Championship.
Has reached Top 16 in 2017 WCS Valencia. He then again reached Top 16 by defeating TLO by implementing unorthodox strategies such as almost no-gas Prism Chargelot and mass Oracle in 2017 WCS Montreal.
Has is an extremely aggressive player who will not hesitate to use all-ins for the majority of his games, whether on ladder, during practice, or in televised tournament matches. Indeed, one of his claims to fame was the infamous Polar Night Cannon Rush against Brood War legend Jaedong in WCS America 2014 . In China and Taiwan, Has is considered to be the "foremost innovator" of cheese strategies. He is also considered a pioneer of the Mass Oracle strategy in PvZ, especially in the Chinese/Taiwanese scene.
Televised matches in China involving Has regularly result in casters commentating on what kind of "dog" strategies will be shown, much to the amusement of fans.
- He and Neeb are the only players who won all three of the WCS Regional Challengers of the 2016 StarCraft II World Championship Series.
- He has won three out of four of the WCS TW/HK/JP/MO Regional Challengers of the 2017 StarCraft II World Championship Series.
|In Premier tournaments|
|2018-07-14||2nd||2018 WCS Valencia||1 : 4||Serral||$10,000|
|2014-08-09||3rd||Taiwan eSports League 2014 TWOP||3 : 0||Ian||$3,300|
|Complete Results in any Tournament|
- 2016-10-15 | Has' Baneling Trap at SHOUTcraft Kings October
- 2016-07-29 | Has' Oracles at IEM Season XI - Shanghai
- 2014-04-17 | Slam, Has, and Ian talk about WCS AM and more by yoeFWBreAKer (trans. )
- "Pylon wall cannon rush". NASL. 26 February 2014. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- JoshSuth (4 April 2015). "[WCS] How do you feel about Has's "cheesy" playstyle?". Reddit.com. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Kaelaris loses it". sc2hl.com. 4 April 2015. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- "Has Has (YoeFW Has) played any pro matches since last IEM ?". reddit.com.. Original source: HasStorm. "[情報] 韓職afreeca Freecs戰隊與台灣選手交流賽" (in Chinese). PTT.cc.