Hasu Players is a StarCraft II team of enthusiastic and active players from different leagues and one of the largest StarCraft II clans.
The initial goal of the team was mentoring the newcomers to the game, but later on, the team has become a famous community with a lot of players from Diamond league and above. As of now, due to the number of players, the team is divided into two parts: regular players, who form the majority, and “cyberstars”, who represent the team in different Starcraft II tournaments.
In September 2017, Hasu players has united with Team Reboot under the common name of Hasu Players. This process has started in September 2017 and ended after Alpha and RSTL tournaments, where teams still participated separately under their own names.
Hasu Players is a regular participant of Alpha League and RSTL. In each tournament division (RSTL and Alpha Team League), the team has a squad for every level of the tournament from high Diamond up to the Grandmaster league.
Despite cybersport activity, "cyberstar" squad members find time to teach and help lower league players to improve their skills and knowledge in Starcraft II. Sometimes pro players are invited to hold a lection to the team participants for educational purposes.
Also, team activity leads to Hasu Team League and inner team tournaments for Hasu Players, which are carried out from time to time.
- January 28, community group in VK was announced.
- February 1, the community form was presented.
- April 14, Elestrago joins the team.
- July 25, new event Rak-Shir was announced.
- August 4, Steve joins the team.
- August 6, JEROS joins the team.
- October 3, the first "Butterfly effect" was held.
- March 3, Quaker joins the team.
- March 25, the first inner team tournament was held.
- June 6, MindelVK joins team.
- July 20, the first "Evening Fair Starcraft" was hosted. The master plays versus lower league opponents with different restrictions.
- October 9, ExE joins the team.
- November 18, the first "Hasu.Devil-fish" was held. Archon mode matches (master+student) with the limitation: master league player can only gives advice.
- December 11, the first inner Hasu Team League was hosted.
Second Squad Roster
Amateur Squad Roster
- Consists of players with MMR lower than 4900
|ID||Name||Join Date||Leave Date||New Team|
|Arctur||Aleksey Rozhnov||2019-05-07||2020-05-17||Team GP|
|EnigmA||Vladimir Yegorov||201?-??-??||201?-??-??||Iron Chain|
|GrimReaper||Denis Kurtin||2019-05-23||2019-10-11||Team Medoed|
|Inojin||Vladislav Lysyj||201?-??-??||201?-??-??||Houkago Tea Team|
|MasterVasya||Vasily Daryutin||201?-??-??||201?-??-??||Team Spectre|
|VaultBoy||Yevgeniy Kovtun||General Manager|
|MindelVK||Yuriy Voyuev||Team captain, Streamer|
|2020-09-11||2nd||Minor||Hell, it's about time||0 : 3||$40|
|2020-03-27||2nd||Basic||Alpha SC2 Team League: Season 15 EU Amateur||2 : 3||$0|
|2020-03-07||2nd||Basic||Alpha SC2 Team League: Season 15 EU Pro||0 : 3||$64|
|2019-12-23||4th||Minor||Russian StarCraft 2 League: Season 4||2 : 3||$0|
|2019-09-22||1st||Basic||Alpha SC2 Team League: Season 14 EU Semi-Pro||3 : 2||$0|
|2019-04-28||2nd||Basic||Alpha SC2 Team League: Season 13 EU Semi-Pro||1 : 3||$0|
|2019-01-09||5 - 8th||Minor||Russian StarCraft 2 League Season 1||3 : 4||$0|
|2018-03-31||2nd||Minor||Alpha SC2 Team League: Season 10 EU Amateur||1 : 3||$0|
|2017-12-15||1st||Basic||Alpha SC2 Team League: Season 9 EU Amateur||3 : 1||$0|
|2017-11-15||5 - 6th||Minor||RU SC2 Team League Season 12: Third Div||0 : 4||$5|
|Complete list of results in any tournament|
- Hasu Players is the team with the most players in CIS (77 players).
- There are 2 Ph.D. among the Hasu Players team.
Race statistics: Zergs - 35.06% Protoss - 29.87% Terran - 33.77% Random - 1.30%