Niklas "Honor" Behrens is a Protoss player from Germany who is currently teamless.
Honor is a former Warcraft III player who has been playing StarCraft II as a semi pro in 2010 and 2011. He qualified for the WCG Germany National Final through the 4th WCG Qualicup. He went on to take 4th place in the WCG Germany National Final, beating both HasuObs and TLO, which put him one place short of obtaining a spot in the WCG Finals.
Honor qualified for 2012 StarCraft II World Championship Series: Germany Nationals.
In August 2013, he left HomerJ.de and returned to StarCraft again to become a full-time progamer. After only a few months, he gave up his career and founded the German E-Sport company "Bonjwa". Honor provided the German cast for the 2015 WCS Global Finals. Bonjwa has also cooperated with the German production company "Rocket Beans TV" to organize a tournament called Archon Cup, which Honor has casted as well.
- Honor is a former WC3 player.
- Qualified for the German WCG National Final. Earned 4th Place.
- Has his own show in which he explains his thoughts while playing - called "Honor Greift Durch" (Honor Takes Action).
- Honor is the founder of bonjwa.de, the first German school for eSports.
- He plays all races at at least Diamond level, with Terran being his weakest and Protoss his strongest.
- Together with Rocket Beans TV, Honor has organized an Archon Mode tournament called "Archon Cup".
- For Rocket Beans TV, Honor has provided the German stream of the 2015 WCS Global Finals.
- When playing on his Hodor account, he used to greet opponents "hodor" instead of his usual "hihi gl hf".
First Person View Match VODS
|In Minor Tournaments|
|2014-12-02||2nd||Cascade1xbet Clan League Season 6|
|2 : 4||$75|
|2014-04-28||2nd||Winamax Expresso Invitational|
|2 : 3||$27.27|
|2012-08-18||4th||ESET Summer Masters 2012||1 : 3||$252|
|2012-06-03||13th - 16th||2012 StarCraft II World Championship Series: Germany Nationals||0 : 2||$250|
|2011-12-18||2nd||NorthCon 2011||0 : 2||$977.72|
|Complete list of results in any tournament|
|as||12 - 19||38.7 %||14 - 23||37.8 %||8 - 21||27.6 %||3 - -2||300 %||37 - 61||37.8 %|
1v1 Medal Statistics