IEM Season XII - PyeongChang: China Qualifier
Single or Double elimination Bracket
The IEM Season XII - PyeongChang - China Qualifier allows 1 player to win travel, accommodation and entrance fully paid to IEM Season XII - PyeongChang.
After the online Qualifier, the two top players face off in an Offline match in Beijing to determine the advancing player to the Main Event .
- Two Stages:
- First Stage: Single Elimination Bracket Bo3, until the tournament reaches the RO16 at which point players will play a best of five series, and the winners will advance to stage two.
- Second Stage: Double Elimination Bracket Bo3, the grand finals will be played as a BO5 series where the player from the winner’s side of the bracket will begin with a 1:0 lead
- The winner advances to the Main Event.
- Ro. 256 to Ro.16 and first round of the second stage: December 8.
- Rest of the second stage except for the grand final: December 9.
- Grand Final: December 19.