Incredible Panic Team League Season 2
The incredible Panic Team League Season 2 was the second edition of the incredible Panic Team League, organized by incredible Panic. It featured three divisions and a $1,000 prize pool. Ten teams from Europe faced each other for the title in Division 1, while teams placed in Division 2A and Division 2B played for two seeds in Season 3 Division 1.
The league is divided in 3 divisions (Division 1, Division 2A, and Division 2B):
- There are 10 teams in Division 1. The top six teams from this division will be qualified for the Playoffs, and will automatically be qualified for Division 1 of season three.
- There are 8 teams in Divisions 2A and 2B. The top teams of both divisions will be qualified for Division 1 of season three.
These 3 divisions will use the round-robin schedule. Each clan war will be played with the following format:
- Coaches pick 4 players before the matches.
- Organizers select the first map.
- A player is able to achieve consecutive wins against the other team until he is defeated.
- When a player loses, the next player from the team takes his place and selects the map.
The base prize pool is $1,000. Will be added:
- 50% of the profits from bets on matches. Another 50% will be distributed among the organizers of the league.
- Donations from the community.
There are 2 qualifiers:
- 32 teams will participate in the first qualifier.
- 16 teams will participate in the second qualifier.
The top six teams from season one have been automatically qualified for Division 1 of season two. The top four teams of the first qualifier will gain the four remaining spots.
The teams placing 7th to 10th from season one have been automatically qualified for Division 2 of season two, and have been guaranteed a spot in the first qualifier. Teams will be picked from the first and second qualifiers to fill the remaining seats.
7x Team, who placed sixth during season one (under the name HOMELESS), did not participate in Division 1. As a result, an additional spot for Division 1 was granted to the winner of the match for the fifth place of the first qualifier. 7x Team finally participated in Division 2.
|3.||Guild of Imbalance||6-3||32-24||38|
|6.||ieS Virtual Gaming||5-4||26-22||31|
- The teams in green qualify for the Division 1 playoffs.
- The teams in red qualify for next season's Division 2, but also have the right to participate in next season Division 1 Qualifiers.
*The Grand Finals are two clan wars, where Team Empire from the winner's bracket, only needs to win one. Guild of Imbalance won the first series 4-1, so a second series was played.
- iPL Season 2 Division 1 Qualifiers
- iPL Season 2 Division 1 Group Stage
- iPL Season 2 Division 1 Playoffs
- Teamliquid Forums Announcement Thread