Incredible Panic Team League Season 4
The incredible Panic Team League Season 4 (or ACME IPL 4) was the fourth edition of the incredible Panic Team League, organized by the Russian team incredible Panic. It featured two divisions and a $2,000 prize pool. Twelve teams faced each other for seeds into the Playoffs in Division 1, while ten other teams placed in Division 2 competed for seeds into the Up and Down matches.
On June 17, 2012, the new season was announced with the first details about the format and the participating teams.
The Russian team Empire won the competition and $1300, after defeating RoX in the Grand Finals (losing 2-4 in the first series, and winning 4-0 in the second series).
- Division 1 will be made of two groups of 6 teams.
- Division 2 will be made of one group of 10 teams.
Clan war format
Each clan war is played with the following format:
- Coaches pick 4 players before the matches.
- Organizers select the first map.
- A player is able to achieve consecutive wins against the other team until he is defeated.
- When a player loses, the next player from the team takes his place and selects the map.
The $2,000 prize pool will be spread among the teams as following.
|Qualified from Season 3|
|incredible Panic||NCM Clan||Virtus.pro|
|From Season 4 Qualifiers|