Thomas "Khaldor" Kilian is a German StarCraft II and Heroes of the Storm caster from Mannheim. Living in South Korea, he was employed by GOMTV as a full-time commentator for the English broadcast of both the GSTL and the Challenger League (Code A) portion of the GSL.
He began his online career as a Diablo 2 player, only playing StarCraft: Brood War at LANs with friends. When Warcraft III was released, he focused most of his time on that.
Khaldor began his community work as a webmaster for a German community website. Through luck, he got a spot shoutcasting an event in a time when Shoutcasts weren't very common. With time he became more and more involved in the WC3 community, commentating on a regular basis and becoming the manager of the team 4Kings and later mousesports.
His "personal highlight" is his casting of the WCG 2008, where he was the official commentator on site.
Khaldor entered the Beta in early stages due to his management of the fansite network Freaks4U.
Wings of Liberty
In Wings of Liberty, Khaldor took an increasingly more active community role, running the website MyStarcraft.de and casting numerous tournaments, including FXO KOTHs, ZOTAC Cups, GIGABYTE Cups, monthly tournaments and some large events (see section below). As a result, Khaldor was hired as a new caster for GOMtv.net, leading to his move to Korea to primarily assist in the casting of GSL Code A. Living in Korea, he also continued casting online tournaments from all around the world, sometimes with Shuffle, NaNiwa, MaNa or ToD as a co-caster.
Heart of the Swarm
After the release of the Heart of the Swarm, Khaldor was still working for GOMTV as a commentator for their global content. In his free time, he remained dedicated to casting smaller regional cups and tournaments (listed above) for English-speaking audiences from his apartment in Korea.
In September 2014, he left Korea and returned to his hometown Mannheim in Germany and mainly focuses on Heroes of the Storm now. He still occasionally casts offline SC2 events but is dedicated to Heroes and its growth as an esport.
- Was the manager of 4Kings when Grubby was first starting to climb the ranks.
- Was a German commentator for the Warcraft III final at WCG 2008 in Cologne between Grubby and Moon, which Grubby won to record his second WCG title.
- Used to drink Wild Fire, a local Energy Drink, and show the Wild Fire ad in nearly every streaming session to disturb his viewers. Has also shown it is possible to open Wild Fire Energy Drink bottles with a phone.
- Khaldor is one of the founders of MyStarcraft.de, a well known German StarCraft II website.
- Plays in Master League on NA and EU servers.
- Often gets compared to Vin Diesel / Johnny Sins due to his bald head and muscular build.
- Has cast for 30+ hours on more than one occasion for the GameSports A Capella Contest.
- Played Undead in WC3.
- Fluent in English.
- Has a degree in "International Business Administration".
- Makes delicious pancakes.
- Managed the GOM House until its closure.
- Showed everyone how to properly peel a banana.
Notable Events Cast
- World Cyber Games 2012
- 2013 WCS Season 1 Korea GSL
- 2013 WCS Season 1
- WCS Season 1 Challenger League
- WCS Season 2 Challenger League
- WCS Season 3 Challenger League
- Korea VLog #1 - My return to Korea & Korean Gyms
- Korea VLog #3 - GEMA, Assembly & Saunas
- Korea VLog #3 - Medical tests, Livestreams & Assembly
- Korea VLog #4 - Korean classes & Japanese Girls
- Korea VLog #5 - Finland and Assembly Winter 2012
- Korea VLog #6 - Hard time at the IPL4 at Las Vegas
- Korea VLog #7 - NaNiwa and the StarTale House
- Korea VLog #1 - New start in 2013
- Korea VLog #2 - Learning Korean
- Korea VLog #3 - Travelling to Germany, Poland, and France!
- Korea VLog #4 - New mobile phones, IEM and microphones
- Korea VLog #5 - The Polish Odyssey
- Korea VLog #6 - Another Odyssey! Germany to France
- Korea VLog #7 - North Korean threats towards South Korea & Seoul
- Korea VLog #8 - TRAPPED! An unpleasant surprise in Seoul, Korea
- Korea VLog #9 - The Korea sauna story (feat. Artosis)
- Korea VLog #10 - Tension between North & South Korea
- Korea VLog #11 - Talking about racism in Korea (Seoul)
- Korea VLog #12 - Impressions of where I live in Seoul (Sindorim)
- Korea VLog #13 - A very special holiday - Fun stories from Seoul
- Korea VLog #14 - Good Sushi in Seoul Korea - Restaurant Recommendation
- Korea VLog #15 - Popularity of StarCraft, League of Legends and Broodwar in Korea
- Korea VLog #16 - Korean Subway story - old guy being a boss!
- Korea VLog #17 - Amazing korean summer desserts: Bingsu (빙수)
Notable Events Casted
|2014-11-22||Minor||ZOTAC Season 3 Final 2014||Commentator|
|2014-08-29||Minor||ZOTAC Season 2 Final 2014||Commentator|
|2014-07-26||Premier||NationWars II by O'Gaming TV||English Commentator|
|2014-04-05||Premier||2014 Global StarCraft II League Season 1||Code A Commentator|
|2013-12-15||Major||Acer TeamStory Cup Season 2||Commentator|
|2013-12-07||Premier||ASUS ROG NorthCon 2013||Commentator|
|2013-10-19||Premier||2013 WCS Season 3 Korea GSL||Challenger Commentator|
|2013-08-10||Premier||2013 WCS Season 2 Korea OSL||Challenger League Commentator|
|2013-06-01||Premier||2013 WCS Season 1 Korea GSL||Challenger League Commentator|
|2012-11-18||Premier||2012 Battle.net World Championship||English Commentator|
|About achievementsBroadcasts from any Tournament|
- Feedback thread on Teamliquid
- Article about Khaldor in "Der Tagesspiegel" newspaper (English translation)