Kung Fu Cup (功夫杯 )
Kung Fu Cup (中文：功夫杯), shortened as KFC, is a weekly online tournament held on the Taiwan/Korean server. Each week, a top Chinese progamer and a top Korean progamer are invited to compete for the prize of $100. The first three sessions were sponsored by SCBoy's taobao store, which sells PC gaming peripherals (headsets, mice, keyboards, etc.). Kung Fu Cup then became sponsored by NeoTV.
Season 1: Wings of Liberty
Season 2: Heart of the Swarm
- Detailed results from Cup #4:
- 06 May 2012, Classic defeated Loner 4-2, and became the first winner in KFC history.
- 26 May 2012, NeoTV became new sponsor of KFC. Instead of casting in SCBoys' homes, KFC is broadcasted in NeoTV's television studio now.
- 23 June 2012, TooDming won the 8th session of KFC, making him the first Chinese winner in this competition series.
- 04 July 2012, MarineKing was invited to the special 10th event of KFC. Tripling the prize pool in this event, the winner of each BO3 would get $100. Finally MarineKing lost the first BO3 to TooDming, and defeated LoveCD and F91 in the rest games.
- 08 August 2012, Comm became the first Chinese player to 4-0 his Korean opponent finale.
- 08 September 2012, Sen and ByuN were invited for the 15th KFC. This was the first KFC without a (mainland) Chinese player present. Sen also became first Chinese winner from Republic of China.
- NeoTV （mainly for the audiences in mainland China）
- MS-Joy's TwitchTV (mainly for the audiences outside mainland China)
- KFC initially started out as series of grudge matches between members of SC2Boy (星际老男孩). It was referred to as "IQ-Cup" (智商杯). After IQ-Cup developed into a weekly show match between top Chinese and Korean players, SC2Boy changed the name to Kung Fu Cup (功夫杯）.