Liquipedia:2014 WCS Global Finals Contest
1. Log in to Liquipedia using your TL.net ID and password or simply by clicking on the button "Log in as YOUR_TL_NICK". If you don't have an account yet, register here.You already are logged in to Liquipedia. Proceed to the next step.
3. Fill out the page
- See an example of how a completed bracket might look like: EXAMPLE
- Fill out the player names, races, countries, scores, and if the player won.
- After |RxDy= you have to fill in the name of the player.
- After |RxDyrace= it is the race of the player (p, z, t, r).
- After |RxDyflag= you should put the countrycode of the players country (see Template:Flag for countrycodes)
- After |RxDyscore= you should put the score the player gets in the game (1, 2, 3, 4)
- After |RxDywin= the winner gets a 1, while you leave it empty for the loser.
- If you edit the |Rz= variables, it will change the words in the grey boxes above the generated bracket.
- The variables are ordered in the same order as the generated bracket. (from top to bottom)
- Hit "Show preview" to see if it looks all right.
- Hit "Save page".
Tips and tricks
- Use the preview button to check your progress!
- Names are not case sensitive.
- No cell of the bracket should have a white background, if one or more has then it's not formatted correctly. Please check the cell in question or inform staff.
- If anything does not work out, or if you still have questions, visit our Discord Server.