Follow us on Twitter @LiquipediaSC2 if you'd like to be kept up to date on all things StarCraft II!
From Liquipedia StarCraft 2 Wiki
Known Issues with the new Bracket System
- bottom white space below 2SEBrackets & 4SEBrackets (reported)
- excess width due to 3rd place matches (reported)
- draw not displayed correctly in match lists (matchList module that allows it almost ready)
- matches with lots of maps are cut off vertically on desktop (discord discussion)
- team match summary popup is sometimes positioned too far left (discord discussion)
- each extension/module change results in all brackets/matchlists to throw ID errors.
- if 2 opponents qualify from a match both qualified fields are filled with the same opponent (the one that won) (reported)
- 3rd place matches wrapper has bad height, overlayering the finals match (reported)
- MatchSummary not prompted to appear when comment= is present and date= is missing
- passing wiki vars from one match to the next is buggy (e.g. for date and for bestof)
- miss-aligned popup button (suggested solution)
- useless bottom padding for opponent display (suggested solution)
- header issue for 2SEBrackets (reported)
- summary popup of matches with lots of maps does not fit vertically on screen. applies to desktop and mobile. (suggested solution)
- match summary popup is always to the right of the match list or bracket entry - this causes it to be cut off if the match list or bracket is near the right of the screen. (suggested solution)
- OpponentDisplay in Qualified Cells (reported)
- shows additional Score
- does ignore matchHeight (opponent blasted to top and race color not filled further)
- broken LPDB Queries. Usage
groupbyparams result in DB errors.
Lx(headers) are not matched for legacy brackets (reported)
Changes to the Bracket System, that would be helpful
- option to display stuff from lpdb data via the extension (like without the bracket id restriction and e.g. selective for only matches with a certain player) (matchList module almost ready)
- be able to adjust width (and fixate it) of match list (so it can be docked to grouptables easier) (matchList module almost ready)
- bestof selector in the Copy-Paste templates (defines how many maps are to be displayed in the copy-paste code)
Please report bugs you find in the below List. Fill in the first two cells of the row. The other 2 cells will be filled in by people working on removing the bugs.
|Bug-Description||Link to example||Bug-Source||Status|
|match-vod causing lua errors||TESTCD||SC2 implementation|