Mapper's Delight is a tournament designed to display the creativity and ingenuity of the StarCraft 2 Mapmaking scene. Mapmakers were asked to submit their most unusual and creative map designs, from which 5 winners were selected. The first and second place winners receive a cash prize, and so the creators of the two maps in the pool voted as the favorites by the players.
- Single-elimination Bracket:
- All matches are five games long: each map is played, even after one player wins three maps.
- First map of each series is randomly chosen. After the first map, it's loser's choice. There are no vetos.
$60 are spread among the players as seen below:
- In addition, players vote on their favourite maps in the tournament. The mapmakers of the two most popular maps receive $20 each.
- The winning maps are Jagannatha with Memes and Fern Gully.